Thursday, January 19, 2012

A little bit of Derfwad

Thanks for this Mrs GGGGGGGGGGGG

1. What did you do in 2011 that you’d never done before?
I went to (are you ready)
Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Thailand, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, Chile, Argentina, Uruguay, Paraguay and Brazil

2. Did anyone close to you give birth?

My lovely mate had a baby boy

3. Did anyone close to you die?
Not this year, for a nice change

4. What countries did you visit?
See Q1

5. What was your favorite TV program?
I didn't see much TV this year coz I was away but it probably the Aussie Masterchef

6. What were your favorite films of the year?
I liked Rango

7. What was your biggest achievement of the year?

I went away. And a managed to come back . I realised how much weight I'd gained and how being unhealthy was negatively effecting what I was able to do on my wonder trip (although interestingly one thing it didn't effect was my ability to go home with a complete hottie), so I got it together and ditched a couple of stone by Christmas.

8. What do you wish you’d done more of?
Sky diving, because i was too heavy. Writing, because I spent the first 7 months of last year thinking, reflecting, absorbing and chatting up a storm.

9. What was the best thing you bought?
I-pod touch - greatest travel gadget ever.

10. Where did most of your money go?
Travel travel travel, food, beverages, gifts and posting them home

11. What did you get really excited about?
Seeing Bag End and the other hobbit holes, Stephen's birthday, Vietnamese new year

12. What song will always remind you of 2011?
Pink - Raise Your Glass

17. Best restaurant meal of the year?
La Gran Parilla, in San Telmo

18. What do you wish you'd done less of?
Eating rubbish - turn out it takes month to work that off!

19. What is one valuable lesson you learned in 2011?
How every far away, you will always love them and they will always love you, but no one's life will stop.

20. Who did you most tire hearing about in 2011?
Nothing really. But i'm sorta over the Olympics already (not interms of sporting endeavour, just the endless banging on about it and speculation. Bring on the opening fire works).

No comments: